Thursday, February 5, 2015

First time here :)

People often ask me how I do it.  5 kids-newborn-busy sport evenings.  I know it sounds crazy, and lots of days I feel crazy, but how do I do it?  I have no idea to be honest.  Life is busy here but I wouldn't change it no matter how crazy it gets.  I guess this will just be where I write about the funny and not so funny moments of our lives.  I'm excited!

Today is not a busier day than normal, in fact the two littles and I are home for the day with no car and I have no intention of getting anything (other than a load or two of laundry done).  Our oldest, Emily (11), had swim practice at 6 am.  I took the opportunity to go for a run.  We rushed home so that she could get on there bus for school with the other kids and since then we have been reading books and snuggling in my bed.  Tonight the big 4 have activities in different places all around the same time so there will be some supper preparing and eating in the car but for now I plan to enjoy these little people and take it easy.

So, thats one way I do it.  I'm trying to multi-task when I have to be also rest when I can.  Resting (and not feeling guilty for it) is not an easy thing to do but I'm trying.  And that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment